- Home Page
- KVKK Information
General Information About The Personal Data Law
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was adopted on March 24, 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated April 7, 2016. Part of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication, and some of it entered into force on October 7, 2016.
Information as Data Controller
In accordance with KVKK No. 6698 and as Data Controller, your personal data within the framework described on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to 3rd parties where permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK.
How Your Personal Data May Be Processed
In accordance with KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with our Company may be obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged in whole or in part, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, in short, it may be processed by us as the subject of any processing performed on the data. Any operation performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data and Legal Grounds
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, to improve our products and services offered;
- Determining the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563, the Law on the Protection of Consumers No. 6502 and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce published in RG No. 29457 dated 26.08.2015, the Regulation on Distance Contracts published in RG No. 29188 dated 27.11.2014 and other relevant legislation prepared on the basis of these regulations to record your identity, address and other necessary information for;
- To regulate all records and documents that will be the basis for payment systems, electronic contracts or paper media that are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; to comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials in matters related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and as required by the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK No. 6698 and related secondary regulations. Information about the third persons or organizations to whom your personal data may be transferred For the purposes stated above, the persons / organizations to whom your personal data you share with our Company may be transferred, the persons and organizations related to the services provided such as suppliers, cargo companies, to carry out our activities and / or to receive services as Data Processor, The program partner organizations we cooperate with are domestic / international organizations and other 3rd parties.
How Your Personal Data is Collected
Your personal data,
- Our company through the forms on the website and mobile applications with information such as name, surname, Turkish identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; in the form of location data, data including preferences on pages accessed using the username and password, IP records of the operations performed, cookie data collected by the browser and browsing time and details;
- Through our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, paper forms, business cards, digital marketing and call center, through our channels, verbally, in writing or electronically;
- For purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with our company, applying for a job, making an offer, business card, resume (cv), bidding and other means received from people who share their personal data, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distant, verbally or in writing or electronically;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, website, blog, contest, survey, game, campaign and similar purposes (micro) websites and social media, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases, profiles and data open to sharing from social media platforms;
it can be processed and collected.
Your Personal Data Obtained Before The KVKK Entered Into Force
Your personal data obtained in accordance with the law before April 7, 2016, which is the effective date of KVKK, in the form of membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchase and other forms, are also processed and stored in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Abroad
Your personal data collected by any of the methods listed above, provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and are processed and stored outside of Turkey, may also be transferred to service agents located abroad (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is adequate protection for the protection of personal data) provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract.
Storage and Protection Of Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems within our Company in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK; will not be shared with third parties in any way except for legal obligations and regulations specified in this document. Our company uses the systems and databases where your personal data is hosted, in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK. In accordance with the article, it is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent the access of unauthorized persons, to take software measures such as access management and physical security measures. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others through illegal means, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately, in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping Personal Data Up-To-Date and Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, our Company has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for our Company to fulfill its obligations arising from the legislation in force, our Customers are required to share their accurate and up-to-date data or updat them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of The Personal Data Owner in Accordance With KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016 and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows: The Personal Data Owner applies to our Company (data controller) and relates to him/herself;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automatic systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing,
has the above rights..