Catalog & Brochure
It is so important for customers to find the specific product informations easily on your catalog and brochure design. Thus, using proven strategy and design layout techniques will increase your sales highly. Most of all, you have to be sure about your product informations are organised and it is easy to find.
What Should Be Considered in Catalog Design?
An ideal catalog design should include:
- Categorise the simple products
- Add clear, easy-to-read product information
- Highlight the key benefits your products offer
- Create clean, organized pages
- Add meaningful infographics and statistics
- Use high-quality product photography
- Prefer well-drawn, easy-to-understand diagrams
The Benefit of Catalogs to Your Business
They contain a lot of information in a small space: Catalogs are compact and share data. They contain very large information in a small area: Catalogs are compact and share data. You can share many information about your services and products. You can use catalogs to promote your company, provide a snapshot of products and/or services, and share features, benefits, and contact information.
They are extremely versatile: compared to other printed materials, catalogs are quite versatile. It can be sent by mail, used on-site, or distributed at events.
They can be easily distributed to the target audience: Whether you are handing out the catalogs at a big event or handing out them from door to door, the biggest advantage of a catalog is that they are a simple but effective way to target a group of people.
Catalogs are cost-effective marketing materials: You can get catalog design and print service at very affordable prices. You can print your catalogs in bulk because they cost you less, and you can use them in many different ways over time.
The Importance of Brochure Design
If you are an entrepreneur, you should be aware of what the brochure is and its importance. The brochure is considered a common marketing tool used to promote any business, product or service. It is also a great way to promote your new business products and services to existing customers or to increase access to new prospects.
Purposes of Brochures
The idea behind the development of a brochure is to expand and familiarize them with your products and services. The brochures tell you can help:
- Attracts your audience with incredibly beautiful design
- It naturally promotes your products, agency or service.
- Builds trust between you, and your potential customers.
- Introduces your business cost-effectively compared to advertising on TV or newspapers.
- A tangible, physical, and nuanced brochure becomes more valuable to customers.
What are the Brochure Types?
If you are planning to buy a brochure for your business, use it to familiarise your customers with your business. You may need to choose the right type of brochure that you create. There are different types of brochures and each type has a different role. According to form and layout, it can be divided into the following four types:
- Cover Folding Brochure: It is one of the most popular types of brochures. This brochure has a great effect when used correctly. It has a design that folds inwards for easy carrying. The quality of the paper used for this type of brochure is of excellent quality. So the readers can keep it for a long time.
- Two-fold Brochure: The two-fold brochure is a common form of brochure. It is also one of the most popular types of brochures used among businesses. It has a more formal layout than triple-fold brochures. It is primarily used for product catalogs, trade shows, presentations and corporate meetings and so on.
- Tri-fold Brochure: As the name suggests, it is a type of trifold brochure. It is also most common type of brochure that we can see everywhere. This brochure is designed by designers with company and graphics has enough space to show relevant information.
- Z Folding Brochure: A Z-fold brochure, especially an accordion folding, is a great brochure folding option due to its adaptability. During the process, designers can separate each panel to separate each element of this brochure, or design the brochure so that it will eventually open to a full form with a single large, live image.